Thursday, December 9, 2010

Livin the life

Ok so I've gotten a little discouraged at this whole doing a blog thing. I really wish I were creative, witty, hilarious, interesting, something. But unfortunately I lack in these areas. So don't get your hopes up for this blog to be anything super great. It will basically just be me rambling about my dull life. So that being said...

Today was actually a great day. I was in the mood to go and see a movie. The problem was that I had no one to go with since everyone goes to college. The thought to go alone had never crossed my mind until I discovered that my best friend Adrienne used to go alone all the time. Sooo...I figured if she could do it so could I and it was time to head to the movies solo. It turned out to be awesome. What made it even better was that I had the whole theater to myself. That has always been a wish of mine. It was wonderful. I saw Morning Glory. It's the one with Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford. I really liked it. Time well spent. I then headed to the mall and ended up buying myself a sweet Christmas present.

I am a pretty darn good time.

Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment