Thursday, December 16, 2010

5&6

I've decided to do a little something to expand on why I am so afraid of certain animals. Ok I am basically afraid of ALL animals except cats, monkeys, horses, and squirrels. But I have legit reasons as to why I am afraid of them. This is something I did a while ago so I thought I would post a couple a day considering my list and explanations are about 3 pages long. I have sorted them into 6 categories and breakdowns within. I will start with the "least" scary, but really they are all about the same except the top 2. So for today it is:

BATS
a. Ok what even are bats?  So at my grandparent’s house, bats come out at night.  Once dark hits we book it inside to avoid the swarm of bats.  Well one night we were upstairs about to go to bed when all of a sudden I hear my mom scream and call my name frantically.  So being the hero that I am, what do I immediately do?  Run into the bathroom and shut the door!  Once the door is securely closed I then yell back to ask what is wrong.  Come to find out there’s a freaking bat flying around her head! No joke. First of all how in the freak did the bat get all the way up there considering the house is super big and the upstairs part is only on one end of the house. Oh my gosh can you imagine if that was me?  I would probably poop my pants. For real. Finally I escaped from the bathroom to go get my grandpa.  He couldn’t find the bat so I sure slept sound that night…o wait I woke up throughout the whole night hearing bats talking.  Great time. 

 INSECTS AND BUGS OF EVERY KIND
a. Spiders, moths, butterflies, dragonflies, nasty centipede craps, nasty crazy bugs I have no idea what they even are because they look so disturbing.  Pretty much everything.  Back home we used to always find these freakish weirdo bugs that were so scary.  It sucks when we see a bug like a spider and then we lose it and have to sleep knowing it’s still alive and in the room.  One thing about me is that I often have hallucinations when I sleep. So a lot of times I have my crazy hallucinations and freako dreams involving the bug and it getting me and being everywhere.  It’s the worst.  Also on a regular basis I mistake the designs on my pillow for crazy bugs while I’m sleeping.  So I wake up finding myself standing out of my bed searching for the bugs. I know these are just hallucinations but they are so real to me.  You try having a million bugs crawling all over your bed in the middle of the night and not be terrified of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment