Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Magic

I just decided on something. If I was granted just one wish in this world this is what it would be: To know all the secrets of magic tricks. Best. Wish. Ever. I would get to see how Criss Angel does all his mind blowing acts, David Blaine's sick street magic, Houdini and his awesome escapes, David Copperfield and his crazy illusions...the list goes on and on. Oh man this would be amazing! That is my wish. How will this ever come true?
Well let me break it down Candace and Adrienne style...(this probly won't be funny to any of you since it's kinda an inside joke, sorry)

Step 1: Be born
Step 2: Get out of bed
Step 3: Go to college
Step 4: Believe in magic like me
Step 5: Become BFF's with all the magicians
Step 6: Learn how to hypnotise people
Step 7: Hypnotise each magician and make them show you all their tricks

Wow. I didn't realize it would be that easy. This wish may actually come true...But if you happen to have any magical connections... holla

No comments:

Post a Comment