Friday, November 5, 2010

SYTYCD


Something you will figure out about me is that I am a concert junky. November is a busy concert month for me. I love going to concerts. Tonight I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour with my little sister Chloe. Can I just say it was wonderful. This season was absolutely awesome. This season they had all-stars (previous contestants on the show) come back and dance with the newbies. The all-stars were my favorites from past seasons so I was really excited to see them back. They were also at the show tonight.


We had floor seats, row 10. It was sweet. Can I just say that I love Kent Boyd. He is adorable and at the same time super sexy
         Exibit A...



Adorable

Sexy

One of my favorite dances done by Kent and this seasons winner, Lauren, was the prom dance. What made it even better was that they kissed at the end of it.




My 2nd favorite on the show besides Kent and Lauren woud be Robert!
                                                                    

look how cute he is





he got some too :)


Overall I would have to say that I have too many favorites.




Here are a few pictures of everyone 
















Courtney is prob one of my fav all-stars











Me and Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment