Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE DEETS

ok...ok! I have entered into the blogging world. I was getting kinda jealous at everyone and their advertising of NEW BLOG POSTS! sooo...after a good...(way too long to admit)...this is what has come out. I am very confused with so many things. I am hoping it will become easier as I go? Please bless. Alright, first things first, lets give you a taste of ME.


THE BASICS:


-Well you see I was born in this lovely town called Provo (ever heard of it?) Lived in Washington State from about age 2 thru 7 then grew up in Pleasant View, Ut ever since. Holla. I made it through the younger years and ventured to BYU. Since then I graduated from BYU about 6 months ago. Now a days I am just livin the life here in P-town(for those of you not in the P-town lingo...that would be Provo)workin at Blockbuster...hey it's a job ok?


THE FACTS:


-I'm the oldest of 5 girls. My dad sure loves the fact that even our dog is a girl. I did however, grow up playing sports my whole life. You're welcome dad.




I'm sure that if you are actually reading this, you probably alreay know me so this will be all for now. You will be getting lots more of me to come.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment