Thursday, November 18, 2010

SARA B

November is just a great month. Last night was round 2 of concert going. Sara Bareilles. My home girl Amy Elms joined me, as well as Mallory Carling. We got there and the line was HUGE. So what do we do? Oh you know, just stand near the front of the line to the side and slowly inch our way into the line until it starts moving. Sucess? Freak ya. We know how to work the system. Second row (if you call standing up a row) from the stage. All I can say is that Sara is simply amazing. To add to her amazingness, she was adorable. Super cute and fun. She came out before the show even started and introduced everyone. How cool is she? SUPER cool I tell you. Of all the concerts I have been to, no one has ever done that. Extra points for Sara.


Look at her cute outfit slash beanie hat thing. Love
 The first opener for Sara was the lovely Holly Conlan. The great thing about this concert is that I have music from all the artists that played. So 3 awesome people for the price of 1. Anyways...back to Holly...yes, she is sooo good. Love her style. Look her up? Yes.

Next came Cary Brothers. Just one guy, no brothers. I discovered Cary from my best friend Age. Holla to Age. He was great other than the fact that he has a horrible language issue. Don't judge. He still is awesome. Another reason why Sara is awesome? She came out and joined Cary for a song. NBD. I talked with Cary after the show. He is a cool dude. He was super nice and talkative. He said he is coming back in march and touring with Joshua Radin. That is a definite must see concert. Look BOTH of them up? YES.

FINALLY came Sara. After a whole stage transformation she finally came on. Holy cow can she sing. Her voice is legit. Mad skills. She was super energetic and a great performer. Probly one of my top 5 concerts.

After the show we went to buy t-sirts. That took a while. But while we waited we got to take pics with Cary and Holly. So it all worked out. Sara did't come out after the show. I think everyone would have plowed her over. Anways....best night I've had in a long time. Except on our way home we spuratically decided to stop at East High (we passed right by it, don't worry). I wanted to do a jumping pose, but in order to do that I needed to get up on the boulder thing. So I tried to be cool and just run and jump onto it. First time, failed, needed a better running start. Second attempt, bigger fail. I totally fall and biff it. Got a pretty nice bruice on my knee, some cut up knuckles and palms, and didn't even get the picture. Epic fail.

Picture time



Holly Conlan


Cary Brothers


Cary & Sara

Sara




Us with Cary Brothers

Holly Conlan

Me, Mallory, Amy


 The evil cement block I fell on




No comments:

Post a Comment