Friday, November 5, 2010

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Do you ever just have those days when things irritate you? Ya me neither....lie. Ok well maybe I would just say I had a half of a day of irritation (does that make sense?) Well I had a long day at work and as much as I love people, they can be real idiots sometimes. When you work at Blokbuster this happens more than sometimes. Well the hour finally came when I got to leave work. Mind you this--no one ever is on time to work so I usually leave about 15 mins later than I'm supossed to. That just drives me insane. Seriously why can no one be on time to anything. But that's a whole other issue I have. I hate being late. ANYWAYS...I finally got to leave. But I had to drive all the way up to the Orem store to get my check. For some reason they think I like to drive totally out of my way to get my money. Finally got my check. Then came going to deposit it. But first it took 5 zillion days to drive there cause people are yet again idiots and can't drive. So I get to the bank and it took forever cause people were doing crazy bank things that I don't know anything about. Finally it was my turn and of course I got this slow dude. It then took a gazillion years to get to my apt. So why the lack of patience on my part? Well I hadn't eaten anything since 10:30 am. I was kinda STARVING and sick of being out. I should just learn some self control I guess. But don't you worry (I know you were very concerned) I am fed, rested, and in a great mood. So I am going to enjoy the rest of my evening before I have to wake up tomorrow and most likely encounter the same morons I did today

No comments:

Post a Comment