Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And i think i like how the day sounds

Should we talk about blogger for a minute? Um no because it is a moron. So let me begin re-typing EVERYTHING because it won't let me copy and paste it into here. Also ruining my font. Stupid idiot.

Um, this is gonna be kinda long. So don't get bored. READ IT. I will cut you...

One time I was a bridesmaid in my wonderful friend Ashley Pond's (now Craven) wedding. Pretty much she was gorgeous. Her dress was amazing. The wedding was so great. And yes I caught the bouquet. Do I hear bells?

Nope. 









Sidenote: I do not wear heels. Like eeeevvveeerrr. Except the 3 times that I have been a bridesmaid. So this was one of those rare shocking occasions that I wore heels. But these weren't just any ordinary heels. No. They were non-human heels that were fifty feet high. I tried picking out some cute ones, then sent the choices to my mom for her opinion. Her words: "Those are all ugly, get these." Thank you mom.

Hence the giantness compared to Ash



So this is what I ended up with...









I spent most of the day carrying them around, walking barefoot all over temple square, trying to look like I was "wearing" them.


But we did run into the royal family. Prince Harry was clearly there...along with the hats.


Me and Age just takin some pics of ourselves at the reception. We found this little log cabin thing. It was pretty sweet.



Sidenote #2: I love cats. So what. I was sitting at Red Robin the other week, obviously eating, when I suddenly realized I was in fact sitting right under the cutest thing ever.  Yes a cat. I just had to take a pic.


Speaking of cats...which should be done more often...I just ran into one last week. Right outside the Dev. It was practically waiting for me to pick it up...so I did.

It had a collar. Quit being grossed out
Look who I ran into the very next day...


Hahaha. Ok I mostly took all these cat pictures as a joke to mock my love for them. But really I kinda secretly loved every minute of it. Don't be hatin on my cats. I promise I won't grow up and have fifty of them. Definitely one tho.

Ok enough sidenotes...

So we went and saw Mindy Gledhill on Friday night. Pretty much am obsessed with her church music. It's just soooo good. She played normal music tho, still good but I could listen to her church stuff all day. She was great.













Basically it was just awesome. Plus we were on top of a building. Jealous much?

1 comment:

  1. "it had a collar, quit being grossed out."
    hahahaha. i laughed so hard when i saw that because to be grossed out was my immediate reaction-you don't know where that cat has been!
    i'm glad you checked the situation out before you got too close.

    ReplyDelete