Thursday, May 19, 2011

do you hear that love, they're playing our song



What happened in my life yesterday? Ok I will tell you...
THE GOOD
So I occasionally enter radio station contests, I know, pretty legit right?   Well I won some passes to this private lunchtime performance of a band called He Is We. Not many people have heard of them but really they should. They are super good so I was pretty stoked about it. I brought along the lovely Taylor Veater who is also a big fan. It was pretty great. Got a delicious lunch, heard a few songs, got autographs and a pic. It was great. They seriously made a different face with every single person they took a pic with. Too bad our face was an eyes closed weirdy face. 



THE BAD
The first hour of American Idol didn’t record because I have too many things recording at once. Idiot. NBD...I just caught the recap at the end of the show. Seriously if cowboy wins...I will cut someone. 
THE UGLY
So my roommates have heard enough of this but I just have to tell you guys too. It just made me so ticked. Ok so I ordered Dominos pizza later that night. I know, delicious. Now, one of my favorite things about Dominos is their semi-newish crust that has like garlic goodness all over it. So the dude asks me what kind of crust I wanted and I specifically say that I want the kind that has the delicious garlic stuff on it (which would be just the regular crust since they do that every time now). Soooo...then I decide to get some cinnamon sticks and he asks what kind of sauce I want with them and I obviously say I want the frosting. DUH. So I get home, open my pizza box, AND THE CRUST HAS NO GALRIC STUFF ON IT. what. the. I’m furious at this point. But I try to move past it and eat the pizza anyways. Dessert time comes and I open up my cinnamon box, AND THERE IS NO FROSTING. seriously? yes, seriously. Why would I make such awful things up. Thanks a lot Dominos. I was pretty upset about this the whole night so I finally ended up making my own frosting because I refused to eat them without it. It prob was better tasting than Dominos anyways. 

3 comments:

  1. I would've been super angry too Candace, don't even worry. That garlic crap is important!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH THEY DIDN'T PUT GARLIC ON YOUR CRUST? NO FROSTING?? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. He is We is fabulous. Also, you are too!
    2. absolute atrocity. garlic is a necessary part of life. and pizza crust.

    ReplyDelete