Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 am and she calls me cause i’m still awake...

Oh hello there...
Just a couple thing’s on my mind...
1.  Ok so just to clarify, I don’t hate my new manager. I actually really like her.  She is a very nice lady and she let’s us listen to music at work instead of watching the lame, repetitive trailer tapes.  Plus it is nice to actually have someone managing the store now.  I am just sad that she makes me work at night, especially weekend nights. Not cool.
2. Apparently the newbies in the Dev don’t know how to park. I got home at like 12:15 and there were still a few spots, but OH REALLY...3 of the ones outside were unparkable because the cars were taking up 1 1/2 spots. Couldn’t park there even if I tried. So I went down under and found a spot. PROBLEM: the car yet again was taking up way more than its share. Parked diagonally and just plain bad. But I managed to barely squeeze my jeep in, which can I just say is not the most petite car out there. But doing so left absolutely no room for the idiot who parked next to me to get into the car. So being the kind person I am, I wrote a little note apologizing even tho it was clearly their own fault. I just said sorry and that there was nowhere else to park and that I did my best and hope they can get in. That was nice, right? I did feel bad but they probly should learn how to park. Problem solved. I do wish I could see them have to crawl thru the passenger side to get in tho. hahaha. I am so mean. If this is in fact YOUR car, I do apologize. 

3. TWO FREAKING DAYS AND I GET TO TALK TO MY BEST FRIEND

4. Sad news. Actually really really BAD news. So...I took my new watch to get a new battery hoping it would fix the digital display....you guessed it...it didn’t fix it. So I am sad to say that I must return it. I really was tempted to just keep it and wear it even tho it doesn’t work. But that is just plain stupid, and I actually use watches for more than just style. Anyways...I am going to have to find a replacement for the loss. I’m thinkin I need a red or yellow watch. Or I really like this matte grey color. I’m thinkin the Time Teller is what I'll get, I just gotta choose the color. I saw this kid wearing this sweet watch, it wasn’t a Nixon but it was pretty cool looking. Remember slap bracelets? Well they made watches like them apparently.  I probly could get both to make up the price difference for the one I have to return. 
       
Slap Watch

          The Time Teller...which color do you like?



1 comment:

  1. Okay THANK YOU--I came home from work yesterday and saw the worst parking job I have ever seen anywhere. Ever. I think I'll blog about this too and post the picture I took of it.

    And that slap watch is AWESOME! And I really like the gray watch

    ReplyDelete