Thursday, March 10, 2011

REALLY?

I just wanted to say how frustrating this blog thing can be. Lately I have been seeing a lot of blogs with cute font and what not. So I thought to myself "well that looks like fun, I want some good font goin on up in my blog." 

Fifty hours later...

I take that statement back. 

Can I just say how hard and confusing it is to get a freaking cute font. WHAT THE. I found a great site with lots of neato fonts. It also had step by step instructions on how to change to the cool font. Looked pretty easy. Wrong. I spent forever re-writing and pasting and finding and copying and blah blah blah and I STILL haven't done it right apparently. 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize creativity could make you feel like such a MORON. Will someone please do it all for me? I give up. 

Also I started writing a post a week or so ago. I wanted to add a few video clips to it so I started uploading the first one. 

Fifty years later....

Still not done uploading. So I quit. I dunno if it was ever gonna work. 

I need some blogging lessons. 

In the meantime...tonight I will be eating a delicious fatty steak at Texas Roadhouse. So shove it blog. 

2 comments:

  1. whatev candace i think your blog is awesome!
    plus funny > cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. i just found your blog via jordyn's. and i think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete