Sunday, January 30, 2011

Idiots much?

Sometimes at Blockbuster we have to do things...sometimes the people I work with are idiots. Example? 

So putting a sticker on a movie sounds pretty simple, right? I mean we all have had our share of sticker placing practice since about age 2. Ok so when a certain amount of time passes, movie prices change. So what we have to do is #1 take off the blue $4.99 sticker, and #2 place the white $2.99 sticker on the DVD case. Sounds super simple, I know. So you ask why do you work with idiots Candace? I think the best way to explain this is to just show you..

First let's start with what it should look like, a movie stickered by either me or my other non-idiot worker, James. 

notice the nice, neat, straight placement of the sticker
Ok now for the idiot examples...

There are so many things wrong with this. #1 They did not remove the blue sticker. What the? Idiots. #2 The white sticker is CLEARLY crooked. Even bigger idiots. 

This one is out of control. Really? You can't even get it ON the video? The edges of the sticker are hanging off the box. Idiots. 

Now these are just a few examples. I promise you that the A's through about G's are all like this. Not every movie but just the ones that needed the re-stickering. It's embarrassing. Some people just don't have any pride in what they do. But I mean, I guess I shouldn't really take pride in working at BB. But seriously people... This is what you get when you ask them to start on a simple task for you. CRAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment