Friday, March 11, 2011

Fattycakes

Sometimes I wish there was a stash of food somewhere in my room for late night snacks. It would come in handy for instances like these:

-when your roommates and boys are out front        
-and it's 11:30 pm
-and you don't want to look like a pig
      -and you don't wanna walk out in your pj's 

-when you are too lazy to walk all the way to the kitchen

-when you don't want anyone to know you are eating so late

-when you wake up in the middle of the night craving anything and everything

-when you're bored and have nothing else to do




I wish I had that stash right about now...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Candace I don't how many times I've felt this exact same way. Seriously. I just want to eat my snacks ALL THE TIME...but it needs to stay a secret

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait...did that just happen? my bad.

    ReplyDelete