Sunday, April 17, 2011

Overdue


   Wow. I am super good at blogging, right? Wrong. I guess I just feel like every post needs to be something epic, which it never is, so therefore I am going to try and post more often. Well I have a lot of things to catch you up on...I will keep it short and simple... 

    1.     I figured out how to do neat font...obviously
   2.     I went to CO and it was amazing. Best sky in the world.  
   3.     I went to Greg Laswell (again) and Lenka with Jordyn. It basically was amazing
   4.     My bestest friend in the whole world gets home from her mish in 18 days
   5.     I got a twitter account again. WHAT? I don’t know why I do these things. I feel very left out though. We will see how long it lasts this time. 
   6.     So my cousin Cole is basically amazing with music. He mixes things and raps and stuff. I think it's so cool. So I wrote some lyrics and got him to rap them. So here is the final product we made while I was in CO. The song is called Get Back Up. Check it out. http://colew.bandcamp.com/

Pictures...

whip cream game (I lost both times)

I love them

Tenley & Kenyon

Amazing

So cute

I'm a creeper...sittin on top of the table to be closer to her

Love him



1 comment: