Sunday, October 2, 2011

i was enchanted to meet you...

So I went and saw T-Swift in concert last Wednesday. Pretty much it was freakin awesome. We took my little sister Capri. It was her first concert.





We had awesome seats. Turned out to be row 6 with how the stage was set up. We had aisle seats and she came down on the floor and walked around and walked right by us. Yes, I touched her hand. Yes, it was awesome. Picture and video will be provided at the bottom. She had sweet openers. Charlie Worsham and Needtobreathe. They were really good. 



















A few pics...



SPEAK NOW
Back to December...it started snowing





























There's my hand with the thumb ring :) 



LOVED IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. holy wow you are my hero!!! and the frisby pic at the top is incredible. i forgot how awesome you are :)

    ReplyDelete